Your project will be designed and installed by Steve Bennett who has installed over 1.5 million Square feet of Stamped Asphalt and all over the world on 4 continents and 7 countries. As the former Technical and Training Manager for Integrated Paving Concepts, the company that invented the asphalt stamping process - Steve has not only trained just about every installer throughout the globe, but also been a key member of the Research and Development team that has continued to evolve the process.
Asphalt has a continuous surface which inhibits weed growth, erosion, shifting problems associated with freeze, thaw and vehicle movement. The installation of decorative stamped asphalt is also much quicker and less labor intensive than hand laid brick, this results in a lower cost. Also, because it is still an asphalt surface, it benefits from a greater durability over individual bricks.
Stamped Asphalt Advantage
At a fraction of the cost of stamped concrete and brick pavers and without the maintenance headaches - stamped asphalt will provide a durable, visually appealling surface that will enhance the look and value of your property.
- Looks great! Stamped Asphalt can be customized for unique eye-catching designs.
- Lower Cost Efficient fast installation methods save labor costs.
- Flexibility Can be in installed on new or existing asphalt.
- Durability Designed to perform under heavy traffic
- Maintenance NONE - no need for annual sealing just wash it when it gets dirty
- Safety No trip hazards and wheel chair friendly.